Makıng Agıle Strategıc
- The Cynefin framework for co-ordinating strategic purpose and operational direction at all levels of an organisation
- Constraint mapping, a key new technique to understand what is possible in a complex environment
- How to identify and action unarticulated needs within organisations, using the knowledge and understanding of IT professions to create strategic advantage through radical innovation
- Avoiding been seen as a commodity supplier of services to the core business, creating strategic assets.
- Understanding a context driven approach to leadership and decision making, when to allow for autonomy
- Understanding of key ‘pre-Scrum’ techniques within the Agile eco-system, embracing and working with inherent uncertainty.
Who Should Attend
- IT practitioners who are new to Agile
- Existing agile practitioners who want to take it to the next level
- Senior IT Management who want to gain a deep understanding of complexity
Early Bird (Until 9th of October): 400 USD + VAT (%18) – (Including free pass to conference)
Regular: 500 USD + VAT (%18) (Including free pass to conference)
For registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org